Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VX Commodore

Limagod66

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2
Limagod66 submitted a new Showcase Item:

My VX Commodore

I bought this Car in 2015 when i was on my L's. It is an 2002 VX s2 Commodore executive auto.
This is what it Looked like when i first bought it
View attachment 199717

View attachment 199718
In 2017 A friend of mine had an accident in a 2000 VX berlina wagon. Which i then bought from and Stripped of its interior and swapped its rims into my car. The headlights were trash so i bought some ss headlights.
View attachment 199719 View attachment 199720
View attachment 199721
Before interior swap
View attachment 199722
After

At the end of 2017 a Friend sent me an add for free VT/VX parts on facebook. So i investigated and ended up with full VT SS interior, Monaro bar and Monaro headlights, rear doors and more. however do not have access to the pictures of that stuff at this time. have sent the bar to be painted and finally put it on about about a week ago. here are the results. i also put back my original dash back in and mixed the VT SS interior with VX s2 door cards. once i have %100 finished will post pictures of it. As i am missing a few pieces.
View attachment 199723 View attachment 199724

Future Plans for this Car
Debadge Bonnet
Rear spoiler
VT SS/S pack rear bar
SS rims maybe VY SS, VX SS or maybe some VE SS rims not to sure what ever i can cheap
Monaro Tail Lights
Remove black side moldings
Window Tints
Cam and Extractors.
And that's about it. Don't plan of lowering it or anything like that.

Read more about this showcase item here...