Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Vx S-pac 5spd Manual

Radley

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs ute
What would you guys thoughts be on a calais rear garnish, senator roof spoiler and getting rid of the spoiler???

so long as you get the original tail lights to go with the garnish would look mint! i say do it remove wing boot garnish roof spoiler! hahah

kangavxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX SS
Very nice ride. I dont mind the black roof. Black Interior suits it well. Just needs the v8 conversion to go with the body kit..( glad you dont have ss badges on it)..

Lschu23

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx S2 s-PAC
Very nice ride. I dont mind the black roof. Black Interior suits it well. Just needs the v8 conversion to go with the body kit..( glad you dont have ss badges on it)..
If i wasn't on my p's i wouldn't mind doing an ls conversion ;)

Lschu23

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx S2 s-PAC
I've just bought a vx r8 clubby rear garnish which is already in my paint code, so that's a bonus. Now i just need to find some tail lights in good condition

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
The wheels suit it too I reckon man. I like the full boot garnish without a spoiler though, would look pretty clean.

Don't you need the boot to go with the garnish though?

kangavxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX SS
Cant see clearly in the pics, but if you remove the boot spoiler with the inbuilt third light then you have to change the rear window and use one without the blackout over where the third light would have to be installed to comply by law!!

Lschu23

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx S2 s-PAC
The wheels suit it too I reckon man. I like the full boot garnish without a spoiler though, would look pretty clean.

Don't you need the boot to go with the garnish though?
Nah the garnish fits straight up, I have the loom as well so it should be plug and play.

Lschu23

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx S2 s-PAC
Cant see clearly in the pics, but if you remove the boot spoiler with the inbuilt third light then you have to change the rear window and use one without the blackout over where the third light would have to be installed to comply by law!!

Yeah mate, my car has the rear window brake light though