Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Vx SS ex nsw police car

Disturbed_vegeta

I'd Prefer To ROAR!
Reaction score
Website
Www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VR Hsv Senator, VX SS, VZ SS Ute 6L, K9 GSXR1000
Hey, been a while since I've been on the forum. Mainly because i got myself my a r32 gtr which had all my attention and pretty much put my Vr senator in storage.
But alot has changed this year, so i lost my license for a month and in that time i had a urgent family matter that i had to tend but because i had no license i had my brother drive my gtr because his car had broken down and hed driven it heaps of times so i wasnt too worried. Anyway after everything was sorted on the way home my brother (not really use to a fast car) decided to overtake a car on the highway in 4th and in 2wd mode (4wd didnt turn on if you didnt let the motor prime before starting) also it was raining pretty hard and he lost it into a wire rooe guard rail at 90-100km which pretty much totaled the car and killed my dream car but lucky no one was hurt. Also stupidly had no insurance so i ended up selling what i could which didnt turn out too bad considering the prices of gtrs had tripled since i got it.
So now ive obtained my first ls1 and also the newest car ive owned surprisingly.
Heres a run down about it

2002 vx series 2 ss auto ex nsw police
Full twin xforce exhaust
Gmax 20s
Vz strut brace
Vinyl wrapped the side pillars white
And everything else is stock as i wanted as close to stock as i could find. Although it did have black monaro style tail lights and chev badges when i got it and that was swapped out as i soon as i could.

Future plans:
Lower it
Different wheels
Red leather retrim
6 speed conversion
Cam
4.11 gears and a tune
FB_IMG_1496519353882.jpg FB_IMG_1496519356819.jpg FB_IMG_1496519359420.jpg FB_IMG_1496519362382.jpg
So there it is. Let me know what you think.