Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VXII Berlina Wagon

Husky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII L67 Berlina Wagon and VEIISSV M6 Sportswagon
I stole this idea from rch-13z, replacing my radiator shroud with one from an LS1 cut down to fit. Looks heaps better with my MACE CAI and not having the huge hole where the snorkel used to sit. I still have to clean it up a bit. And I want to find another V6 emission sticker to put where the V8 one was.

25g5lxg.jpg

21mdwyu.jpg

Also got some Whiteline sway bars (30mm adjustable front and 18mm rear) to go in next service.

Husky

Reaction score
Members Ride
Picked up 4 DBA T2 Slotted rotors over the weekend for $89 each at SCA. Guy at the counters reckons that was their cost price, certainly it's the cheapest I've ever seen. I'll wear down the current rotors, or at least the pads before changing them, but until then they are in the shed. Also towed a trailer about 1000km over the last weeks, car didn't miss a beat despite the KM's sitting over 300,000km.

As i have also secured a really good 12 month contract I'm going to be able to get a few things done for the old girl, outside of regular maintenance. My plan for the year is, 3.46:1 LSD, Extractors, Tint (35% octane) and a black headlining. haven't decided on the order yet though.

waylon1996

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 VX Spac
how did you go about changing the cluster lights to blue??

Husky

Reaction score
Members Ride
I paid a bloke to do it in Cranbourne, but if you are too far away he's quite a business of having people post their clusters to him and he swaps out the globes and sends them back.

You can find him on Facebook if you search vt-ve led.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

meady_183

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Berlina
Nice wagon dude, I like it a lot. How are you finding the manta catback? Could you get a video for me?

Husky

Reaction score
Members Ride
Very happy with the Manta. Sounds very good for an auto 6 and there's no drone that I've found. Only thing I'll mention is that when I first got it put in the tip extended just past the bumper, and it was A Lot louder in the cabin then it is now they've put the proper tip on and moved it in a little bit. Didn't make a difference outside the car though. I might have a video I can find when I'm at home, if not I'll take one but it'll be on my phone.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

WhiteVXBerlina

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina S1
Hi, I'm digging those blue dash lights. How painful was that to do? And is it as simple as getting some blue bulbs or are they special ones?

Never mind... just read back through the last couple of posts... Sorry.

Cambo78

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 vx v6
How have you found the MPS shift kit I've umded and arred about putting a shift kit in my wags but I just don't it to be to rough when ya just driving and taking it easy how do you find it dose it ever piss you off