Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VY Equipe

kcpwns

Kicker - Livin' Loud :)
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Equipe
Awesome retrofit mate, looks like a top job! Looking forward to seeing more progress on them ;)
Cheers man just waiting on a replacement ccfl light before I put the rh light back together:)
I can't wait till it's done. Although it'll be interesting to see how the cops go about it lol

kcpwns

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Equipe
looks good mate im sur it will look the goods fitted.
Thanks mate :)
Can't wait to get it done so I can get some nice pics up. So far I've only being able to test the LH light but damn it's bright. Went the 4300k for the proper white look, I thought the 6000 was starting to get a bit blue, looks the goods

kcpwns

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Equipe
I've got 4300 HID's in mine an there an awesome bright white
Yeah that was what I am after. It's all good for vision, until mister policeman notices I have hids...

kcpwns

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Equipe
Waiting on a replacement CCFL light still...this is doing my head in. Cant drive my car until it arrives ffs.

a1k3m1

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY II S-Pack 25th Anniversary
lookin sweet man! have to let me know when you've got the knack of it and ill come for a visit, and get mine booked in haha

kcpwns

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Equipe
haha sounds like a plan...only reason I haven't finished is cause of a bulb my mate accidentally broke it. Should be finished this weekend.

kcpwns

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Equipe
Ok bare with me guys. I have finished the projector conversion although after checking the light alignment I found the left headlight wont adjust up like it should. Meaning I screwed something when I pulled it apart lol. Still all works good. So I have to pull it apart when I get the chance but here is a sneak peak.
Just chilling
image-12.jpg

Parkers (Took these during the day so they aren't as defined :s)
image-14.jpg

image-13.jpg

Lights on. (Once the warm up, like 2 seconds, its like pure daylight)
image-10.jpg

Close up
image-11.jpg

It has a nice cut off line too, I'll get a pic when I can. Not perfectly horizontal, but horizontal with a bit of a kick up on the left side. Which i think is good it'll help me see those pesky signs without blinding on coming traffic. Also I have been driving around with just the parkers on. Getting a lot of looks thats for sure, good or bad I don't care I think they came up great.