Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VY Exextuive

jam22

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy exextuive
hey

this is my VY executive had it for about 10 months now brought it stock just started doin some work to it, has been off the road the past few months cuz some lady ran up me bum.

AUDIO

So far I've put in a pretty average sound system thinking of upgrading when i can afford to.

DVD double din head unit with with GPS, TV and reverse camera (reverse camera not connected yet)

Sony Xplod 6" splits front and rear

4 channel 600W Sony Xplod amp (running 4 guage wiring with 80amp fuse)

and a 1000w Sony Xplod sub.

EXTERIOR

The only good thing about the lady hitting me is while it was in the shop getting fixed i got the panel beater to get rid of those ugly black strips on the side spray the black lip the entire way round the bottom of the body fix a hole in my bumper (girlfriend was so kind to put her tow bar though it :bang:) and full respray of the bumper. also fixed a dent in my wheel arch and resprayed my driver door, top bloke my panel beater is charged me $200 for the lot :yeah:

HBD J series 18" Wheels

Bridgestone potenza 225 40 18" on the front

on the back are some chepo tires with no tread left should really get round to replacing them.

King Springs Ultra lows all round

and just today got a 2 1/2 inch cat back straight pipe with a hotdog on it just to give it a bit of a deeper note. havent got the tip yet going to get a set of twin dumps some time next week.

FUTURE MODS

I really dont have anything major planed to do, im not really looking to try and make it all that powerful its just a daily and only a v6 but i probly will look at getting a cold air intake and possible look into getting a corvet servo, not to sure about getting one without a shiftkit of how much difference it will make without one but in just looking to be able to get a little cherp into second when i put the boot in. Im not to big on the idea of getting a full shift kit for it as i dont want to have such a harsh shift all the time.

but those things probably wont happen for a while as i have to do a few things like tranny service, replace the brake pads and discs and who knows ill probly find somthing else that needs doing.

anyway thats my car so far let me know wat you think of it ill post some pics below, and there will be more to come soon.

Attachments

• VY sunset_4.jpg
    VY sunset_4.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 218
  • VY sunset_3.jpg
    VY sunset_3.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 190

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Hey looks the goods mate, well done:thumbsup:

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
man thats nice, wish mine was that clean!
very nice height

jesse3.8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive
Looks nice man a little bit like mine

jam22

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy exextuive
yea ill take some pics in the next few days and post them up. looks a bit dodgie at the moment cuz the facia i brought wouldnt fit so i have big empty space around the head unit where you can see inside my dash.