Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My vy now rolling on 20's and slightly dumped

XLR87N

LS1 BABY!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS UTE 5.7L
sorry but im going to be that guy....

with all the $$ for SS parts and such, why not get the SS with a bigger donk to start, all that $$ and it will still get munched by a taxi

and before i get flammed, i talk from experience, i spent 15k extra on my vy v6 and regret not getting an SS 8 to start

dont get me wrong it looks ok but bang for you buck aint there

my 2c

B£å¢kÐðg

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Commodore
sorry but im going to be that guy....

with all the $$ for SS parts and such, why not get the SS with a bigger donk to start, all that $$ and it will still get munched by a taxi

and before i get flammed, i talk from experience, i spent 15k extra on my vy v6 and regret not getting an SS 8 to start

dont get me wrong it looks ok but bang for you buck aint there

my 2c

Wheres all dollars on ss parts ? there's less then a thousand dollars worth, as for bang for buck I've owned this car since it was almost new and it's slowly had a few things done to it here and there to make it look better but unlike some I'm not interested in getting from a to b at warp speed plus I haven't spent anywhere near 10k on this car let alone 15k.

Now don't get me wrong v8's are nice and I've had my fair share of them over the years but now I don't drag or race and If I wanted a ss I'd go and buy one but hence I don't want one so why should I go an get one?

paynetrainvy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive s2
Easiest way to do it is with a dremel and cutting wheel, I cut the bottom bar out and part of the top section then sanded it, used body filler to fill the holes the bars left, shaped and sanded it smooth, undercoated it then painted it, there is a bit of sanding involved but that's pretty much the bigger steps involved but you'd really need to see it to get a better idea :) If you're in Brisbane you're more than welcome to come have a look :)

yea for sure man im only starting to do my car up but the clean look of ur car is definately something im into. im in ipswich so when ever mate im easy and very keen to check this car off urs out