Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Vy S-pac 1st car

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
Just Dont Rush Anything When Your Painting The Longer You Take The Better It Will Look Dont Try And Get It All Done At Once Cause If You Rush Painting It Will Turn Out Shithouse And If You ArmorAll Anything Make Sure You Wipe It Over With Wax'n'Grease Remover Paint Dont Like ArmorAll..lol

trentvy

Dodges raindrops
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy S pack
another trent with another VY S pack cept yours is manual :( lol car looks good mate

TrEnNaVY

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S V6
haha nice, i would love to have a silver 1 though. black looks great when u leave the carwash but 10mins later its **** again. lol

your ride looks orsm aswell mate

Mavr1k

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 6 Speed Manual
Ride looks nice mate. Are you keeping the Rims standard? Would definately upgrade to the SS lights. I love the look of mine! Umm, like Duk13y said, unlesss your willing to shell out the money on a supercharger your not going to be able to coax too much more out of her. Glad to see she's a Manual...6 or 5 speed?

madvy

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 vy commodore s pac A4
very nice i cant belive how cheap u got it for! i brought mine for 13500 i thought i got a bargin!! haha good job mate

TrEnNaVY

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S V6
nahh planning on gettin VZ R8 19's. you and duk13y have sold me on the ss lights, when i get time i will give it a shot. she is 5-speed. looking at getting it ported doin the cam and a few otha little things. cant do much as it is il-legal for me now :(. thanks for the feedback guys.

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
Nice vehicle pickup you got there! I wish mine was manual! I would be having soo much more fun! Contemplating converting mine in future, but it's going to be a pain because Holden never made the Supercharged engines with a manual.

Just so you know it will be illegal for you to modify it to increase performance while your on your P's, so youll have to wait roughly 4 and a half years to do that! Depending on the cop even changing your exhaust is a performance mod. If you look at the CAI mod i did to my vehicle you'd probably be able to get away with that if a cop pulls you over and checks your car because it's hidden. And can't see it especially with the black cars! Everything blends in! :)

You picked up a very nice vehicle, you'll enjoy it! :)

TrEnNaVY

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S V6
thanks mate, yeah s/c manual would be insane, you have a clean ride aswell.
i no mods are illegal so im looking at internal work so they cant see.
it has ok power but like every1 im always after a little more.
i been considering the 2 hole mod but dont have a confidence to start hacking at my car.
thanks for the kind words mate. hopefully see u at a cruise soon

guyman

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY_S
great car mate i remember the day i picked mine up i was only 17 too! so i can relate to your excitement lol. ull love it, take care of it though

TrEnNaVY

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S V6
i want to be able to love it when ever i want but i can only go when the parents want to...arghh hurry october 17 is a crap age.
yeah ill look after her :)