Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Vy S-pac 1st car

VY.abercrombie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S soon to be SS
i thought you were able to get your ps when you turn 17?? or havent you had Ls for a year yet ?

but anyway great car ! would kill for a manual ! also loving the black.

TrEnNaVY

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S V6
nahh in vic its 18.
trust me black looks orsm but it is near impossible to keep clean :(

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
2 hole mod works if you have a VZ, but the VY's were a little different, so i made my own. Topic here if you want to read: https://forums.justcommodores.com.au/threads/cai-alien-design.92806

As for internal mods, roller rockers would be the best way to go, they're not that noticeable, unless your a bastard cop who knows what they're doing.

TrEnNaVY

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S V6
yeah im looking at getting it ported and different cam aswell
should give it a bit more.
ill check out your CAI thanks mate

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
No problem.

If your having problems with keeping your car clean, take a look at Meguiars car care products! All the newer generation stuff. NXT Gen wax is a must. You throw that on after getting all your paint right and you can use instant detailer between washes to keep it looking awesome! :)

Wow, if you want to do the cam you must be made of money! They arn't cheap at all! And a fair bit of labour involved in that too!

DUK13Y

When in doubt, slide it out
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VEII SSV, VYII Berlina, '97 Lancer
i want to be able to love it when ever i want but i can only go when the parents want to...arghh hurry october 17 is a crap age.
yeah ill look after her :)

I know what you mean. I'm 16 in NSW and can get my P's in july so I'm dying atm just waiting for time to tick by. Watching a calendar is just as bad as looking at a clock. Makes everything seem so much further away.

TrEnNaVY

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S V6
Wow, if you want to do the cam you must be made of money! They arn't cheap at all! And a fair bit of labour involved in that too!

lol my good mate just got a job at crow cams...thank god for that.
so there is a bit of a discount. otherwise i wouldnt do it.

TrEnNaVY

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S V6
I know what you mean. I'm 16 in NSW and can get my P's in july so I'm dying atm just waiting for time to tick by. Watching a calendar is just as bad as looking at a clock. Makes everything seem so much further away.

lol worse for me, still 6 months arghhhhhh:bang:
ur lucky, i should move to NSW.

also how much does it suck when people say" its just around the corner. time will fly dont worry about it"
STFU it makes it worse hahaha

DUK13Y

When in doubt, slide it out
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VEII SSV, VYII Berlina, '97 Lancer
Tell me about it. What's more annoying is when they keep asking "how long to go now" and it's only been a day or two since you were asked last. What'll suck even more is if I fail my first attempt. Then I have to wait an extra week before I can even attempt it again and fork over even more money to do it.

TrEnNaVY

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S V6
i would probably just suicide. i would cop so much **** off every1 life wouldnt be worth living