Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Vy S-pac 1st car

TrEnNaVY

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S V6
been a while since i been on here so time for an update.

car has been running great, i managed to pick up redback extractors and a 2 1/2" Hi-Flow exhaust for $350 (only 6 months old) so now the car sounds like it has an engine. love hearing the rumble i will never own a car without changing the exhaust now, also noticed a little bit more low down power.

last weekend my mates were goin to dyno there cars so i thort i would go as a starting point to see how much i can improve the car. i was only hoping to break the 100kw mark but managed 126rwkw on the 2nd run.

i also decided to remove my spoiler, only got plugs in the boot until im 100% on leaving it off, i think it will be staying off ;)

havent been able to come to any cruise or meets but that is gonna change this year so ill be seeing u guys soon.

here is a scan of my dyno sheet coz i no every1 on here likes a bit of p[aperwork as proof :)
IMG_0001.jpg

matt_06

Reaction score
Members Ride
nothing yet
i thought those VY's come with 152kw stock??!? am i missing something?

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
rwkw and kw at engine are different, can be very confusing I'm slowly getting my head around it lol, its basically what the car is actually putting down to the road, because cars lose power through the process, the power the engine produces is never matched completely by the power at the rears

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
rwkw and kw at engine are different, can be very confusing I'm slowly getting my head around it lol, its basically what the car is actually putting down to the road, because cars lose power through the process, the power the engine produces is never matched completely by the power at the rears

yep, you lose quite a bit between the engine and the wheels, also depeding on age/condidition you can lose more or less