Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VY Series II

V

VY_on_19'z

:yeah: Hi, Im new to the forum, been viewing for a while but never had a car worthy enough. Just bought myself a new VY series II so i thought I's post some pics, first thing was to get her some new shoes (19 inch VY GTS). Let me know what you think, Thanks...

Attachments

• edit1.JPG
    edit1.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 249
  • edit3.JPG
    edit3.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 240
  • edit4.JPG
    edit4.JPG
    126.4 KB · Views: 247
V

VY_on_19'z

Thanks man, Got it not long ago but got a few plans, first will be some king spring super lows, then getting those black door guards color coded and after that a stereo install. Gonna leave the engine stock except for my aftermarket air filter cause otherwise ill get raped by the insurance premium, until im over 25 anyway ;)...

V

VY_on_19'z

yeah thats another option, dunno kinda like them on there just not in black. I like the way they look color coded on calais etc. Got quoted $200 for the door guards and all the underbody painted..You think they look better removed?

Ristof

Reaction score
Members Ride
01 VU S Ute
I just Got a VY2 Calais and the door strip is silver

Sorry don't have a photo but will post one for you tonight if you like

V

VY_on_19'z

Yeah still trying 2 decide, If you could post that pic would be great, cheers...

Ristof

Reaction score
Members Ride
01 VU S Ute
No Probs, I will have to get them at lunch time

Sorry didn't get time last night to do it