Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY VY SS Crewman

Purplecrewy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Crewman
This is my 03 SS VY which has been lowered and is sitting on 19 inch DTM Shadow Chrome rims. The engine has Cold air induction and filter along with Chip, Extractors and 3" exhaust. I have polished strut brace LS1 2 peice engine covers along with some S/S braded lines. The interior has all Black leather and tinted windows. The back of the ute is fitted with carpet and nothing to special as it is still my work horse.

Attachments

• crewman fullside.JPG
    crewman fullside.JPG
    240.2 KB · Views: 13,495
  • crewman backside.JPG
    crewman backside.JPG
    185.3 KB · Views: 10,987
A

Andre's SS

Look a treat mate.

ANy chance ya might lower her she would look sweeter than now !

Purplecrewy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Crewman
Hi thanks for the reply

With the crewmans you are restricted on how low you can go on the rear. The crewmans fuel tank runs over the tailshaft and if too low the tailshaft hits the tank and then a hole, so its as low as it can go and still have a gap between the bump pads.

Thanking you

Steve

Last edited:

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
thats one hot crewman, havent seen alot of these around that arent dusty muddy as fark, jacked up to the sky. Nice choice of colour and rims, they complement each other well. Very nice ride.

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
looking good mate. has a nice ride height too. not stupidly low but looks better than standard.

Purplecrewy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Crewman
Hi Nick and everyone else that commented on my ride. I thankyou and enjoy driving her very much and imagine like me, we all love our cars.

barbs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Monaro CV8
agghh ive seen this machine and just wondered what was done to it... maybe it was the chip you've got sitting it..

sounds pretty mean too

Purplecrewy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Crewman
Hi barbs

Can i ask where you have seen it and heard it hahah. I have been fine tuning a few little things as i go under the bonnet and its running very well latey and im heading up to the drags on wed nite just to see what time its pulling. Im not expecting anything great as i have an extra 200kg then the sedan and my diff ratio is also different .. may help or may make times worst. Anyway mite see you round and stop and say hi if you want.

Steve

whatever3690

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx Equip
hey man, i realise that this is like 4 years old, but im buying a crewman and just wondering how low you can put it before it starts to bump and knock.