Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VY SS First Impressions

TI0350

Reaction score
Website
www.kts350.com.au
Members Ride
White S2 LX Captiva Diesel
Yeah this is quietest V8 I've ever driven virtually the only time you hear it is when you give it a bootfull..

05 VZ SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 5.7 M6 Silver
How many Km's on it..Looks like you purchased it from Sundell Holden in Gordon..I thought those guys were pricey...But nice find...

Aggro_VE

The Overseer
Reaction score
Members Ride
A lazy VE
hahaha 21L per 100 with the missus driving...priceless! dam Wayne what have you done! hehe...glad your happy with it, again congrats on the purchase :)

TI0350

Reaction score
Website
www.kts350.com.au
Members Ride
hahaha 21L per 100 with the missus driving...priceless! dam Wayne what have you done! hehe...glad your happy with it, again congrats on the purchase :)

I dont know what I've done but I mentioned edit and exhaust to her and she said find out how much... Part of our fuel economy probs is we only drive short trips we live with in 5 minutes of where we work..
I've found the fuel economy inching up over 18 last week pretty much the only place I drove to was work and back..
So far I'm loving every minute I drive it, must look like a loon when I drive as I've always got a back ass grin on my face.. :yeah:

WAGON MAN

Gas Sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Berlina Wagon with Phreddied bits.
Wayne you don't live at St Ives Do You?

TI0350

Reaction score
Website
www.kts350.com.au
Members Ride
Nope live near Parra..
Funny sotry for you all I had to go to the shops so the kids wanted to listen to their saddle club CD.. I get up the road from my place and theres a booze bus so I get pulled over no biggie I dont drink so it makes me laugh when it happens.. As I was pulling in all the cops turned around and gave the car a good look.. Cop walks over to the car the window comes down there I am with a slipknot shirt on my 2 daughters sitting in the back seat and the Saddle Club blasting.. The look on his face was absolutely priceless for a split second he forgot what he had pulled me over for..

J2112

R8-HSV-06
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV R8 M6
Congats...

Yes, I can understand you're excitement.

I bought an SS a year ago and the kids love it.

$28k is a good deal.

What year model?

How many kms?

Jeffro74

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wanna bee SS
Nice car mate.
just a comment tho on the highway mine does 11 lt per hundred and some times low 10s.
gives me an idea on maybe how much i can sell mine for i was hopeing to get 25,000 for mine.

Aggro_VE

The Overseer
Reaction score
Members Ride
A lazy VE
Nope live near Parra..
Funny sotry for you all I had to go to the shops so the kids wanted to listen to their saddle club CD.. I get up the road from my place and theres a booze bus so I get pulled over no biggie I dont drink so it makes me laugh when it happens.. As I was pulling in all the cops turned around and gave the car a good look.. Cop walks over to the car the window comes down there I am with a slipknot shirt on my 2 daughters sitting in the back seat and the Saddle Club blasting.. The look on his face was absolutely priceless for a split second he forgot what he had pulled me over for..

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that just made my day!