Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VY storm, halp :P

Mase1990

VY Storm 03
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Storm 03
Hey i dont really know heaps about cars, just learning. I got my storm like 2 weeks ago and I have some questions and such that i need some help with. :)

I need to get 2 new front tyres, the ones on it now are 18" i believe. I think thats 225/40R18, just wondering what i'd be looking at to get those replaced, whats a good brand etc.

Also, i was hoping to find out if its possible to modify the original 6 stack cd player to have an AUX input or something. Or even how i'd go about installing another stereo in there considering its so large would the console require additional modifications?

And i was also wondering what options i have on uprading or installing new speakers (possibly a sub) and any recommendations of brands and such.

Thanks,
Mase.

Last edited:

NVN07

Latress on the menjay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spack Sedan
Hey man,
U should think about starting a my ride thread so we can see what you have and what your working with, u'll find you get a lot more feedback there.
As for all your question you can find all the answers all around this site in the secific sections, have a look around and you might find what you were looking for.
Hope this helps man.