Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VZ Berlina

VesperZ

2005 Holden VZ Berlina
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
Update: Finally got my custom leather interior. Spent all weekend installing it. Basically removed the original factory seat trim and installed the new leather seat trim using galvanized wire and a whole lot of zip ties. I am very impressed with the quality of these leather trims, they fit absolutely amazing, they aren't loose and they wrap around nice and tight. Looks the real deal.

The rear seats were easier than the front. All the seats in the rear are quite easily removable whereas with the front I had to completely remove the seats from the car and dismantle it completely to remove all the plastic trims off it and to get the cushions separate.

The only other issue I ran into was when I removed the seat pockets on the back of the front seats, once you remove it, it snaps the plastic clip which holds it in place. I couldn't seem to remove it without snapping it. However these clips are quite easily interchangeable and my theory is Holden know that there is no way of removing these without snapping them. Went to Holden and picked up 4 new clips for $20.

I'll let the results speak for themselves though.

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    231.7 KB · Views: 436
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 392
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 377
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 390
Last edited:

VesperZ

2005 Holden VZ Berlina
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
My long awaited VE SSV 19" rims should be coming in a week or 2. Just been waiting for my current tyres to wear down. They are pretty much at the end of their life so once I get new tyres for the SSV rims they should be put on. Hoping they won't raise my car too much tho.

VesperZ

2005 Holden VZ Berlina
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
Cheers Adam, you should get it done too :)

VesperZ

2005 Holden VZ Berlina
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
Got my SSV's today. Lookin schmick! Photos to come hopefully tomorrow :yahoo:

VesperZ

2005 Holden VZ Berlina
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
where did u get the interior from ?? looks awesome ? do they do it without the holden stitching???

Hey mate,

I got it made to order from Ultimate Auto Trim. I told them exactly what I want and they custom made it for me. Just go to Ultimate Auto Trim - Home and you can have a squiz.

luke641

ST33ZE: A Berlina Thing
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Berlina with Calais Bits

VesperZ

2005 Holden VZ Berlina
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
Long awaited pics with my new mags...

Attachments