Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VZ HSV Clubsport

HoldenOnn

Roll Cage Territory
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais Series 2 HBD V6 Sedan 2004
If this had a rip shifter, then Im sure more fun would be had. On a cool nite and dry roads and new 19's, he can change gears that fast with standard shifter that from 2nd to 3rd he chirps it. A rip shifter would be plenty more fun haha.

He planning to do a cam, extractors, cold air intake and a tune and then it will be really sweet. On the dyno, the operator said the mixtures were rich, so add some mods and make the mixtures normal, then power should sky rocket.

Hurry up Oatsey and get these mods now!!! lol

HoldenOnn

Roll Cage Territory
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais Series 2 HBD V6 Sedan 2004
nice man.what are the mb quarts like?any good?

MB Quart speakers sound really good in this car. I guess the speaker choice is dependant on the style and type of music you listen to. In my last ride, I had Type X Alpine as I heard both the Alpine and MB Quart side by side and I preferred the Alpine. But both speakers are decent. Best to go into car stereo shop, take a cd of your style of music and have a listen to all speakers and compare.

HSV320

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Clubsport
My clutch is on its way out every time i dump the clutch into 2nd or 3rd it is very hard to change gears after sooo i have orderd a new exedy heavy duty clutch and fly wheel i hope that this will fix the problem then i will put it down the quarter mile to see what it can get!!

then mods comming!
I am getting a stage 3 cam from comp pro, Cold air intake, Extractors, New Valve's and springs and a tune. just wondering has any one else done the same thing and how Much of a power gain have you achieved also who is good to fit all this (any were South of Perth)

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Very Smick,
Love the VZ HSV's, well done mate:thumbsup:

HSV320

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Clubsport
cheers paul!

I also love the VZ shape the VE hasn't grown on me yet!

i have also found a new toy its a guage what gives you everything you want to know in the car it can display about 50+ sensors in you car in one guage it is hella wicked its made by PLX Devices in the USA it connects by your OBDII port and does not mess around with you computer in any way as it only reads form the computer here is the link if you want more info about it DM-200 OBDII/CAN 60mm Gauge - - PLX devices

nonchalant

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Clubsport
i have also found a new toy its a guage what gives you everything you want to know in the car it can display about 50+ sensors in you car in one guage

Very nice. Im guessing this isnt simply an analysis gauge ie it can be mounted permanently and the wiring hidden? If so, where/how where you intending to mount the gauge?

HSV320

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Clubsport
i will be putting the gauge in the standard mounting where my battery and oil gauge is so all the wires will be hidden the gauge plug is the ODBII port under the interior fuse box so you wont be able to see it as for the other gauge i will be putting a exhaust temp guage there cheap and simple!!