Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VZ monaro

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
dam thats a fair heafty change over bill the calais would of been worth up near the 28k mark nice ride though lucky bastard :p

cano1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS stateo 5ltr
just add a vortech supercharger and you will be laughing..how the hell can you afford a calais and then a monaro or did you get a loan.
nice cars by the way

barbs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Monaro CV8
dam thats a fair heafty change over bill the calais would of been worth up near the 28k mark nice ride though lucky bastard :p

Thanks

i wish the calais was worth that much,

it did have 140thou on the clock, and they saw p plates and want to rip me off straight away - didnt bother me too much

just add a vortech supercharger and you will be laughing..how the hell can you afford a calais and then a monaro or did you get a loan.
nice cars by the way

im dreaming about the harrop H122 or a whipple blower :whistling but not until im over 25 cause it was hard enough to insure it as it is

i bought the calais out right from some savings, and took a loan for the monaro - ill have it paid off in 12 - 18 months :thumbsup:

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
Thanks

i wish the calais was worth that much,

it did have 140thou on the clock, and they saw p plates and want to rip me off straight away - didnt bother me too much

ah dam didnt realize youd clocked up that many k's mate car dealers are ruthless when it comes to giving you back what your rides worth as you know they are in it for the $$$. with around the 30 - 50 thousand km mark ya calais would of been worth 28k lol.

but yeah nonetheless ya new ride is awesome wish i had one :thumbsup:

barbs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Monaro CV8
ah dam didnt realize youd clocked up that many k's mate car dealers are ruthless when it comes to giving you back what your rides worth as you know they are in it for the $$$. with around the 30 - 50 thousand km mark ya calais would of been worth 28k lol.

but yeah nonetheless ya new ride is awesome wish i had one :thumbsup:

haha yea i was never expecting near 28k for it being that i snapped the calais up at a bargan for 22k 2 years ago!! :yeah:

yep very very happy with the monaro, just taking it very easy at this time of double dermits, i get enough looks at it is, dont need any from the boys in blue

Last edited:

HoldenMan7

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 6 SPEED MANUAL
Nice monaro mate, love it wish i could afford one hehe

barbs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Monaro CV8
Nice monaro mate, love it wish i could afford one hehe

Thanks mate, it is a nice car, i dont know if i want to modify it, after all im only 20 i would hate to think what insurance will be like with a twin turbo kit.....

CMA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Lucky bastard. Really nice car mate, enjoy it! :yeah: