Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VZ SS MY06

damo.91

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Storm
just rolled my guards. but 3 of my rims are still scrubbing the inner guards lol. Oh well, it's only plastic.

your car doesn't look low enough to be having scrubbing issues :confused:
looks good though mate

WazzaVN

Wazza VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6ltr ute, VP Calais and HJ Prem
your car doesn't look low enough to be having scrubbing issues :confused:
looks good though mate
its only fe2 so its a bit strange. It's only scrubbing on a tiny bit of the inner guard at the left rear. I reckon I might be able to heat up the plastic and push it in a bit. As for the front I'm not too sure. They only scrub over a bump or when I full lock.

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
what size are your tyers man? i dont even have any scrubbing issues with my car and iv got 20s with ultra lows all round.

car looks great to man, love that colour as well iv been trying to talk my gf into getting a vz this colour :D but there just so hard to fined with low ks.

cheers scott

WazzaVN

Wazza VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6ltr ute, VP Calais and HJ Prem
245/35/20. Like I said though, its only hitting plastic now so it doesn't bother me so much. Shouldn't be hard to fix. Yeah mate get your Mrs to buy a nice turismo blue sv6. It'll look good cruising with your Calais.

Big E

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy ss s2
That should sort out any rubbing. I have 245 30 20's on sssl rears and ssl fronts And minimal rubbing
With 40 offset

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
yer it would man, its just such a nice colour that stands out plus you dont see that many this colour getting around
245/35/20. Like I said though, its only hitting plastic now so it doesn't bother me so much. Shouldn't be hard to fix. Yeah mate get your Mrs to buy a nice turismo blue sv6. It'll look good cruising with your Calais.