Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VZ SS MY06

WazzaVN

Wazza VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6ltr ute, VP Calais and HJ Prem
haha, I know heaps of people who wrecked that sensor doing extractors including me :p.

The worst part is I ended up having to get the header on from underneath anyway! So it was a waste breaking things trying from the top lol.

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
The worst part is I ended up having to get the header on from underneath anyway! So it was a waste breaking things trying from the top lol.

oh yah, I wasn't able to when I did mine, I paid $77 for that sensor from repco, there are Tridon ones on eBay for like $30 but I needed it right away.

WazzaVN

Wazza VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
oh yah, I wasn't able to when I did mine, I paid $77 for that sensor from repco, there are Tridon ones on eBay for like $30 but I needed it right away.

Yeah I rang repco for a price then said "forget it". Burson wanted $40 but they had to order in and Holden had one available for $55 in stock. So I went with Holden and got it right away.

Verse

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S 5spd, VT S2
Nice looking SS. One of my favorite colours too. Suits the Super Sports.

WazzaVN

Wazza VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nice looking SS. One of my favorite colours too. Suits the Super Sports.
Cheers buddy!

Built myself a new diff! Got an old LSD off gumtree. Was out of an auto so it has 3.07's. The centre was decent though! So I put some 3.9s in it plus a couple of new bearings. It's not too bad span 2 on my test run. Will still be putting a truetrac in sometime down the line.
IMAG0002_zpsf4803bb7.jpg

20130430_173621_zpsc29d9410.jpg

IMAG0301_zps777cbc7e.jpg

<andy9>

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ R8 6.0LTR M6
Looks awesome mate. Turismo is one of my all time favourite colours. Supersports suit it so well too.

WazzaVN

Wazza VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
Looks awesome mate. Turismo is one of my all time favourite colours. Supersports suit it so well too.

Cheers man!

As much as I like the supersports they're a pain in the arse. Gonna get 225 or 235's for the front and throw the 5mm spacers I'm the bin lol. 245/30's for the rear aswell.

While the tires are off I might paint them shadow chrome. What do you reckon yea or gay? Proper shadow chrome. Not that rattle can gunmetal gunk.