Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VZ SV6 05

SV6 P-Plater

Dont Speed In Surbubia
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
wow thats an awesome buy with the low k's mate, congrats! :) I got mine with more than double the k's

For your exhaust i would seggest a 2 1/4" catback exhaust with pacemaker headers (ceramic coated, if you want) highflow ballistic cats and twin 3" tips. Has a good note under acceleration, then goes quiet when cruising, no drone at all. Thats what i've got and im happy as a pig in **** with it :D

Thanks buddy im happy with it:p

Cheers, exhaust is next on the list (confused on which cats to get :S) hopefully next I'll have enough coin to order my CPR6 :D

also did you see any improvement in low down acceleration after the exhaust was done?

UPDATE: Took off my spoiler today :) just a duct job ATM, looking for a boot if anyone has one in black?

here we go then

sv6 spolier.jpg

jezz736

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Z Series Commodore
Thanks buddy im happy with it:p

Cheers, exhaust is next on the list (confused on which cats to get :S) hopefully next I'll have enough coin to order my CPR6 :D

also did you see any improvement in low down acceleration after the exhaust was done?

UPDATE: Took off my spoiler today :) just a duct job ATM, looking for a boot if anyone has one in black?

Oh sweet im definately gettin the CPR6, if u get it b4 me let me know how it goes, :) i was talkin to the MACE blokes and they recon that its a tight fit on the VZ, but should fit. so if u have a strut brace youll prob have to take it off.

I did see an improvement, but not a big one, dont expect the low RPM sluggishness to dissapear. I thought it would, lol how naive i was. Once the CPR6 is on and a tune should take care of that. Oh and im getting 3.46 diff gears fitted on Friday so ill let ya know how that goes!

Yeah the VZs look sweet with out the spoiler

SV6 P-Plater

Dont Speed In Surbubia
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Oh sweet im definately gettin the CPR6, if u get it b4 me let me know how it goes, :) i was talkin to the MACE blokes and they recon that its a tight fit on the VZ, but should fit. so if u have a strut brace youll prob have to take it off.

I did see an improvement, but not a big one, dont expect the low RPM sluggishness to dissapear. I thought it would, lol how naive i was. Once the CPR6 is on and a tune should take care of that. Oh and im getting 3.46 diff gears fitted on Friday so ill let ya know how that goes!

Yeah the VZs look sweet with out the spoiler

Yehh no probs :)

Cheers yeah no biggie was gonna take it off anyway.

i've been told that ah well least it sound better then the tin can sound :p, Deffs man keep us posted on the gears love to know how ya go:)

wattles

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Sv6 04
looks great without the spoiler mate ;)

im keen on getting the cpr6 aswell, got abit of saving to do first though :p heard that it doesnt really feel like you have the extra 20 or so hp until you get a tune though..

SV6 P-Plater

Dont Speed In Surbubia
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
looks great without the spoiler mate ;)

im keen on getting the cpr6 aswell, got abit of saving to do first though :p heard that it doesnt really feel like you have the extra 20 or so hp until you get a tune though..

Thanks mate. Yeah ah well i can tune it my wallets safe in that department :D i'll let you know how it goes.

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Nice car buddy, well done.
SS tailights on the SV6 do look much better than the stock ones. If u want any ideas on interiors mods check out my ride thread.

wattles

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Sv6 04
new tail lights look great man, how much did they cost you?

SV6 P-Plater

Dont Speed In Surbubia
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Nice car buddy, well done.
SS tailights on the SV6 do look much better than the stock ones. If u want any ideas on interiors mods check out my ride thread.

Thanks dude. Thanks yeah i defs will be stealing a few ideas like SS center console and cluster fascia, haven't decided whether to paint them or get SS parts for them yet. looks good btw :)

new tail lights look great man, how much did they cost you?
Thanks mate, was $370 delivered . deficiently changes the look of a black car ;)