Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VZ SV6 05

SV6 P-Plater

Dont Speed In Surbubia
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Thanks Scuf's sorry i missed out on the cruise Friday :(

Car might be up for sale.
Even if I am a P-Plater I'm not going to bother toying with the six's, I mean I have always admires a charged six. But for the car I want and if I want it with low K's Its better
off getting it now rather then later. The plan is a Turismo blue VZ SSZ Or SS manual ute. Either that or keep the SV6 and save up and buy a S13 track car

I have a VS out the back i can use as a daily, just add a shift kit and weld the diff or chuck in a minispool and I'll be happy enough :p
whilst i slowly start the build with the ute

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
why not just do a ls3 or something engine swap into this? im gonna do that with my ute, im gonna chuck in a ls3 with a 6 speed onto it

SV6 P-Plater

Dont Speed In Surbubia
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
waste of money, with a 5speed cause all the wiring and looms are different in comparison to the 4speed and the six speed, plus don't forget bell housing, clutch, gearbox, tail shaft, diff gears, cut hole in floor pan,engine mounts, computer, fuel pump, reprogram cluster, engineers cert etc and on top of that new engine

Would be good but :p

People have done it with the 4 speed, but no one to my knowledge has bothered with the 5 speed.

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
ok then, when you say all that, thats a massive list, i will have to think about it a bit more, an when the time comes around i will have to talk to the missus about it haha lol

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
yeah haha, a guy on here did it but he already had a manual SS lol, looks like i will just sell my ute an get a v8 or just buy a vx ss or something an swap all of that stuff over, will watch this thread for more updates