Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VZ SV6

hughsy

Black VZ SV6
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VZ SV6
Hey ppl!!:)
Just got this black vz last week for 25 g's which was pretty good considering it came with 18" rims, dark tinted windows and its only done just over 34,000km's. Its currently got the standard single cd, 6 speaker stereo in it. Let me know what you think of the car and any suggestions that you might hav to make it better. Pics arent the best, i'l take some more when i can and put em up.
Cheers:yeah:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 236
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 249
  • Photo198.jpg
    Photo198.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 236
  • Photo199.jpg
    Photo199.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:

hughsy

Black VZ SV6
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VZ SV6
its a semi-auto. havnt really had any time yet to have a play with that. i prefer autos:thumbsup: Ive attached another couple of photos. hmmmm yeah im on l's (hanging my head in shame). Get p's early jan.:w00t:

hughsy

Black VZ SV6
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VZ SV6
thanks guys. yeah its a pretty mad first car, i couldnt be happier. owe a fair bit on it to my parents tho..be in debt for a while but ah wel.

it hasnt been lowered, nah. I don't think i will, it already looks pretty low as it is and if it gets any lower speed humps and steep driveways might become a bit of a problem. how much would it cost to get it lowered anyway?

also, is it possible for me to hookup a sub to the current stock head unit? i dunno if its got enough power to drive it or not or if it even has the outputs.

hughsy

Black VZ SV6
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VZ SV6
sweet as man. id suggest you take the badges off the side and back. it makes it look cleaner.

yeah thats an idea although i do like havin the sv6 badge on it cos it makes it obvious its not a exec with an bodykit. what about changin it over to ss badges? reckon that could work?:)

Last edited:

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
Looks great!!! Black is a great colour! but you will be washing that car every second day :)
Prob get her lowered a bit..

I wouldnt put ss badges on it that would be worse than an exec with an sv6 badge...

Cant wait for more pics:thumbsup:

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
yea i wouldnt put the SS badges on it either, you would look like a poser :p

im pretty sure a few of the SV6 owners on here have removed all their badges, you should be able to find some pics... or perhaps someone will post some up for you