Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VZ Ute

JT Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S Ute
Yeh cheers, sounds like a good idea.
I'm thinking maybe pioneer or kicker, they r both awsome systems and have a great range of prices for different speakers. Also, i'll probably get a slim line sub for behind the seat.

Regardless of the system, wat i need right now is some cash! Broke after buying the car.

Thanks for the info man

VZnewbie

VZnewbie
Reaction score
Members Ride
holden 2005 VZ storm ute
I'm thinking maybe pioneer or kicker, they r both awsome systems and have a great range of prices for different speakers. Also, i'll probably get a slim line sub for behind the seat.

Regardless of the system, wat i need right now is some cash! Broke after buying the car.

Thanks for the info man

haha yeh man, im in the same situation lol got the car, bought a sound system, some rims and lowered it, and mate iv got no money left lol.

keep us updated mate :thumbsup:

VY.abercrombie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S soon to be SS

Thanks for the info man

mate for the speakers, have a lookin into the alpine range. you wont be dissapointed.:thumbsup:

JT Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S Ute
Will do mate,
My mate has been slowly setting up his wagon with Alpine Type-R gear and even without an amp it sounds a million times better than the stock system.
Unfortunately, I currently have no source of income so I can't really afford any sort of sounds system. I'm actually using my birthday money to buy petrol right now :cry: (the money was meant to go to the system!)
After not winning the $106 million last night I'm thinking I'll get a new job, and when I do I'll be sure to look at the Alpines

Cheers, Jared

maloouteboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu ss ute
mate i have a vu ss ute with pioneer splits in the front/ doors a pioneer 4 channel amp and a mtx sub behind the seat. sounds great. nice ute hey

JT Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S Ute
Cheers mate,
Yeh when it comes to buying the system I'm expecting it to come down to either pioneer, alpine or JL audio. Is your mtx sub a slim one?

Cheers, Jared

maloouteboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu ss ute
nah mate a normal 12 inch one with custom made sub box. goes off nicely. always stick with pioneer as they are reliable

Last edited:

sincy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY
whats this "2 hole mod you talk about"???

DUK13Y

When in doubt, slide it out
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VEII SSV, VYII Berlina, '97 Lancer