Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VZ Ute

sincy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY
thanks mate, a big help!!!

JT Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S Ute
Nice ride, Exhaust wise Sureflow Exhaust in Ingleburn have done all the holdens in my family gives off that deep racing sound and performance, most times they throw in a free exhaust tip of your choice

Yeh I've heard that sureflow make some of the best exhausts around, but unfortunately I didn't have the money to get one... Though, I managed to pick up a twin 2.5 into single 3 inch Redback system off ebay for a great price. I installed it myself and it sounds awsome, very very little drone and when you put your foot down it growls... (but I don't put my foot down because I'm a responcible P-plater ;))

nah mate a normal 12 inch one with custom made sub box. goes off nicely. always stick with pioneer as they are reliable

I've wondered if that is possible for a long time now. I've been tossing up between a slim sub behind the seat, a sub in a box next to the fuel tank under the tray or attempting to fit a normal sized sub in a custom box behind the seat... what does everyone think?
malloouteboy, you wouldn't happen to have a picture of your sub installed or possibly some plans for the box would you?

Cheers

one_and_only2004

Turbo L98 FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
Z Series Thunder Utility - Turbo
hey there, nice ute - i really like the rims they suit very well. I see you're tossing up which brand to go with in the audio department, but don't just limit yourself to one company. I've got myself a pioneer head unit, an alpine v power amp, clarion 6.5" components and alpine 6x9's, purely because each company generally does something better sounding than the others.

HannibalK1ng

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
you have a VZ Sv6? then its the 190kw model dont know why anyone didnt say anything??

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
all sv6's have the 190 motor

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual

VZnewbie

VZnewbie
Reaction score
Members Ride
holden 2005 VZ storm ute
omg people, if you really want to know read your car manual, then read your car code, and it will tell you if you have a 175 or 190

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Rims are Speedy Cheetah's :thumbsup:
Nice looking ute aswell, should come on the JC cruise ext month ay/

JT Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S Ute
Hey mate,
Sorry about my inability to check, but when is the JC cruise exactly?
Will I be seeing many people from here on C4C?
Cheers