Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VZ wagon

Fishman88

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz calais 190KW A5 CHE TUNED
Nice Wagon mate! For body kit u shuld get a hbd lower lip kit will looks nice n simple. Get some ballistic hi flow cats ive been hearing good things bout them they would go good wit pacemakers. TUNE and cold air intake and ur laughin ahha but only wen funds allow $$$ ps shine those TYRES hahaha

.:Brad:.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF HSV Clubsport
just got car back from the exhaust place, i now have a 2.5" cat back system with a straight pipe on the end to a twin chrome tip, looks nice. and sounds awesome.

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
just got car back from the exhaust place, i now have a 2.5" cat back system with a straight pipe on the end to a twin chrome tip, looks nice. and sounds awesome.

i bet it sounds raspy at top end?

jono0309

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Doesn't look that good...j/k.
It sounds awesome, witnessed it...rapsy, uh yer! Sounds sick, first day installed and I think Brad already got complaints haha

.:Brad:.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF HSV Clubsport
Doesn't look that good...j/k.
It sounds awesome, witnessed it...rapsy, uh yer! Sounds sick, first day installed and I think Brad already got complaints haha

yeh a guy across the road emailed the school about my car making noise, yeh, at top end it screams. im gonna have to get a hot dog for it i think, because i have a straight pipe at the end and its too noisy, but it burbles and stuff so it sounds pretty mean.

JT Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S Ute
lookin good heasman, yeh that guy across from the school is a **** head. Y would he complain, he already had a cry because we parked outside his house haha

revv_head

I DRIVE A V6 SS :P
Reaction score
Members Ride
SS
still haven't seen you at tafe yet! I've been parking up in the ramp lately.