Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VZ wagon

Gus

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Acclaim
Loving this car and always seeing it up in longreef as i live down the road..
We also joined you guys in the Australia day cruise, i was riding shotgun in the white VL Berlina with the Calais front.
Hopefully i can now start to join the cruises as i finally have my VZ!

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
nice car fella, im not a huge fan of the shaved tail gate, but thats my opinion, just looks to plain to me,

just with that whole suspension thing too, the lower you go at the back and keep the same height at the front makes them understeer too,

thats why youll notice all the cars that a built to handle, like skylines, 200's etc the suspension is flat across the car

.:Brad:.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF HSV Clubsport
nice car fella, im not a huge fan of the shaved tail gate, but thats my opinion, just looks to plain to me,

just with that whole suspension thing too, the lower you go at the back and keep the same height at the front makes them understeer too,

thats why youll notice all the cars that a built to handle, like skylines, 200's etc the suspension is flat across the car

yeh i know all the suspension stuff, i work at sydney shocks, i thought about the loss of handling then realised there is no point having a car built to handle if you are only ever going to be crusing in it anyway. may aswell deck it on its ass....:spot on:

anyway here are some new pics of the car
this is before the front bar was painted
IMG_6876.jpg

IMG_6872.jpg

IMG_6870.jpg

and i have now sold it, i am buying a vz senator in january 2011 so atm ill be driving round in a gemini :spot on:

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
and i have now sold it, i am buying a vz senator in january 2011 so atm ill be driving round in a gemini :spot on:

Why u waiting till next year! why not just buy it when u found the one that u want?

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF HSV Clubsport
Why u waiting till next year! why not just buy it when u found the one that u want?
because money dont grow on trees for me, as im an apprentice mechanic lol, and i didnt buy a gemini, i couldnt help myself so i bough an E46 328 ci bmw, that is booked in to get powerchiped 2 days after i pick it up, should be a good car.

B

BXHD

thats exactly wat i wanted to do if i got a wagz, senator front bar!!! looks ****ing hot!!! nice work!!

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
was a nice lookin car mate, nice front bar, n if ur an apprentice mechanic ude be doing very f***ing well to be able to afford a vz senator those things aint cheap

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF HSV Clubsport
well, i wont be getting the senator till next year and i put money away out of my pay everyweek into my senator account, and according to my calculations i should be able to get it jan next year, looking very forwed to having a car that moves.