Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Wagon

S

Slinktus

yhe reason for the dvd is simple my sister gave it to me for chrissy so yeah thats why...
it has got tinted windows their pretty dark doesntt show real well but...
yeah i love the wagon it does turn heads its really funny to see all these people staring at it but hey doesnt bother me as long as they dont take to much of an interest and decide they want my wheels..
im doing a custom air intake job today which should pump around nine times the air going into at the moment so that should be good

S

Slinktus

yeah will do its taking a bit lomger then thought at the moment

K

krizt_ann

You're mags rock, and i can see your tint, it looks alright the way it is. Keep it up and you'll have a totally kick arse car in no time. Although it's a head turner already. - What tyres do you have on her? My bf has low profile fats and they look awesome, something to think about. Nice work

C

clinker1212

Nice car all round - Yeah the black strip needs to go. red with blue neons. sounds like a good combo. I am still pondering neons for my ride. Let us know how the custom air intake goes. I agree with the rest - good show
Clint

S

Slinktus

well the intake is half finished ive got one of them going and the second will hapen tomorrow should be good... just the one has made a huge differece in power its great cant wait for number two...
the mags are really fat almost to fat(8 inch) they keep rubbing on the guards very annoying but ive got stiffer lower shocks for the rear on the way should be good....

the neons look great and also get the window squirters with lights they are good to.. does anyone know how legal they are??? i know neons arnt legal but didnt know about the window washers????
p.s. anyone who is about to change their oil in the garge make sure whatever you are catching it with doesnt have holes lol its a bastard to clean up...

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
this might sound like a stupid question slink, but is your car a 6 or an 8? i dont recall seeing it on here... unless i am blind...

if/when you post some pics of the air intake, let us know how you made it. unless you dont want to give away your secrets!

K

krizt_ann

Yep, $80 buck fine for window washer neons!! My friend got nabbed. Neon's aren't illegal to have on your car unless you use them. Sounds stupid, but i guess the reasoning is that you can use them for show or whatever, but it is most illegal to drive with them on...

S

Slinktus

yeah its a six but im looking to make it an 8 just for the sake of having on of the only v8 vp around...
yeah i will put pics on no prob and ill tell ya how its kind of easy...i have one ram pod on down the front and the improvement already is amazing the extra power do speeds over 60 is huge cant wait for number two in about 4 hours...
also its very cheap

D

death-from-above

Dont tell me you guys actually like those gay little neon window washer squirter things im very dissapointed and depressed now , wheres the beer ....