Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My (weekend) ride...

phat_com

VR IS A BEAST WITH NEW V6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR s2 Acclaim/VK IS GONE :(
This is after all, the Just Commodores Forum and we all know how famous it is for it's maturity and intelligence levels... heh :p
hehehe lol. I have seen this cruzing around and looks so much better in person. its a small world ay!:thumbsup:

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
very nice,consider some convo pros.I Like ur mods and she looks in wild Condition for a HG!

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
Kris (scotty)didnt do any mods,he got it like that.Would be good to see him personalise it so he can show off his work and imagination.

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Nice Prem man !

That reminds me of the missed opportunies I've had at owning a classic... one was an immaculate Black HT with 6 cyl in a car yard for a measly $3G...and the other a light Green and white EK in really good condition for the same price....I wish I had bought the EK now cause I dont think I'll see another at that price and condition !

I wouldn't mind a HR Prem either...

YMY-88U

Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VH SL/E
thats one bloody nice prem mate... cant wait to see the beast cruising the streets of canberra!! good luck with it

Scotty_Doesn't_Know

Don't Tell Scotty...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Calais
very nice,consider some convo pros.I Like ur mods and she looks in wild Condition for a HG!

Convo pros? What mods are you referring to? I did bye the car restored (as you see it in the pics) but I plan on taking it to the next level ;)