Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My White VE SS

NateGL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY-S-II
that is def the hottest VE i have seen so far :O

nice work man keep it up

Jamie_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 BA XR6
thats a hot looking ve, love the rims! Stripe looks good too on white.

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Yeah the stripes look sic on the white, kinda got turned off by them when on the orange but they stand out heaps on the white, gives it a good balance between the colours.....

Hope she's treatin u well.....

Pity bout that scratch on da bar but i didnt notice it until i read that post.....damm gutters i bet....

Good to finally see a really nice lookin VE most are really plane but urs has sumfink that catches the eye, not sure wat but its workin.....

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
Sweet ride mate, go the racing stripes :)

What she drive like? really nice?

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Berlina International Sportswagon
dam that is sexy the are really growing on me now nice ride

NVESS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS [6M]
I gotta say I just pulled in the driveway earlier after dropping around to my mates house and its just such a sweet machine to drive. The gearbox, engine and diff ratio are just purfect..and I can't get enough of the rev limiter its great how it now kicks in.

I dropped into Walkinshaw Performance today where HSV is and had a chat to one of the guys there. They have an exahaust from the cat - back for around $1490. Personally I think its a bit pricey and I did not like the tips they used. They are working with HM Headers who build the systems for the new HSV's to sell a complete system with Hi Flow Cats etc. I might consider something like this down the track but for now it actually does sound really good from factory, a lot of people have commented on that. So yeah.. Just thought I'd share some **** ;) I will get some interior pics up soon.