Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My wife is funny as

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Tonight she was comming home from a party at 3 am and half way home in the middle of the night a car started tail gating her, she said it was like a meter from her bumper and she got really scared. Then she said there were blue lights flashing on the front of the car but she didnt think it was the police because it had no lights on the roof so she got even more worried:p (being from Mexico she's never seen a unmarked car with it's lights on before and being from Mexico the last thing you do is stop on the highway for random weirdos (she allways drives around with the doors locked:p).

Anyway so she just kept driving home, lol~!, then she went up a side road to drop her friend home, and her mystery car turned off all its lights as she went up her friends long bush driveway. She stayed there for 10 minutes so the "freaks" were gone. Then she left again and got to a stop sign, but what did she see across the interection! the scary freaks again and her and the last girl in the car were both shaking by now so her friend says nooo don't stop I'm scared just go! go go! so my wife floored it straight passed the cops and hooned all the way home, Gold! girls are funny sometimes. I was suprised the cops didnt arrive at the house behind her since she had been evading them for 15ks :p but as she said, as if I'm going to stop in the middle of no where at 3am for some murderer freak pretending to be police :).

Nobody Actually

luxo barge
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 wm Caprice
well, you never can be too sure these days.

btw jason, did you get that email i sent you?

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive S2 3.8L
Except that it was not nice for ya missus, how excellent, go woman go...... I might try that next undercover cop i see! I just got my license back recently, and I want to be pulled over now im driving a rego'd car with my license.

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
is this a true story?

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive S2 3.8L
look at the post time, sounds like long enough to be told the story, then get online and tell us! (damn i never thought it could be fiction)

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
dont pull over till the cop puts on their siren.

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
is this a true story?

Of course it's a true story. Foam has the best stories ever. :)

Foam, you're poor wife must have been terrified!! The poor thing. I know you laughed at her though!!! I know what your like!! :p But she does have a point...
Greenfoam said:
but as she said, as if I'm going to stop in the middle of no where at 3am for some murderer freak pretending to be police

It could just happen....

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Yeah, true story:). I don't think it was the cops anymore, Must have been some weirdos flicking the high beams off and on fast or something?, because there was no siren or anything

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
Well, tbh...Everytime I've ever been pulled over, I've never actually had the siren. Just the lights....

I've only ever seen them use the siren if they need to get through traffic in a hurry.