Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Xy gt replica and Xw falcon.

*uwishn*

Holden special vehicles
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl walkinshaw(replica)nissan navara d40 st-x turbo
:(...........

383 hatch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VG Ute 5.0,Torana hatch 383,WB Ute 5.0,VR stato5.0
I thought you said you'd never get rid of her? Such a shame to trade in an xw for a ve...
I'm disappointed, she was beautiful.
I don't think I'd trade in my old girl for 2 ve's let alone trade an xw for them....
Oh. I hope the new owner looks after it and treasures it and throws a REAL engine in there.....
Good luck with the Calais.

That would be?? I wasn't aware Ford had ever made a real engine....:p

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
I thought you said you'd never get rid of her? Such a shame to trade in an xw for a ve...
I don't think I'd trade in my old girl for 2 ve's let alone trade an xw for them....
Oh. I hope the new owner looks after it and treasures it and throws a REAL engine in there.....

Yeah i got $15,500 for it it owed me $6k so i made a awsome profit! And i can get others... Its a nice car and i quick saled it but meh im over it check out the calais thread! i love it. And yeah i did love it still do and we saved it so its gone to a good home and im happy :)

What have u done!

*shakes head*
Meh just a xw plenty other out there...

So we conclude this thread on a lower note, but only one word can sum up what you've done:

NOOOOOOOOOOO

At least its gone to a good home! we restored it i was over it and want a change...

:banstick:

:(...........

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood

That would be?? I wasn't aware Ford had ever made a real engine....:p

351 or bigger, you can't knock the ford v8's.....
And I don't understand the Holden vs ford thing. They've both made great cars And both made shite cars....

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
I brought a 2008 VE Calais v international with black leather sun roof lsd full pwr options all the gear and i love it! its the 3.6 alloy tec high out put! haters gon hate!

I am saving up for a torana or a coupe monaro ot a xy..

I have found a xy 4x4 ute for $5k ono its ugly as hell but theres 70 left in aus and i got told one worse sold for $35k so i want to try and get it for $3.5k and re sell it!

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
I still couldn't trade in the falc for the ve...... My opinion, though I'm not much into anything built After 1980, only a handful of cars look remotely good after then. I couldn't trade my rusty old Holden in for it.

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey guys i more thing i just finished counting $17,000 cash! not many 15yr olds do that! and im paying $10,500 cash for the calais not many people pay cash its mine not the banks hehehe :)