Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Xy gt replica and Xw falcon.

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
I still couldn't trade in the falc for the ve...... My opinion, though I'm not much into anything built After 1980, only a handful of cars look remotely good after then. I couldn't trade my rusty old Holden in for it.

Yeah it wasnt a trade private and the ve is from a car yard. I know cant beat muscle cars! :)

383 hatch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VG Ute 5.0,Torana hatch 383,WB Ute 5.0,VR stato5.0
I still couldn't trade in the falc for the ve...... My opinion, though I'm not much into anything built After 1980, only a handful of cars look remotely good after then. I couldn't trade my rusty old Holden in for it.

I agree with that mate. Late model cars might be safer and have all the mod cons, but they lack the style of the early stuff IMO.

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
Hey guys i more thing i just finished counting $17,000 cash! not many 15yr olds do that! and im paying $10,500 cash for the calais not many people pay cash its mine not the banks hehehe :)

I paid cash for mine too at 15, just not that much

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood

I agree with that mate. Late model cars might be safer and have all the mod cons, but they lack the style of the early stuff IMO.

I think the only good looking holdens since have been the wh and wm statos... They just look ****, half the time it looks like the designer got pisses one night and went to town drawing circles triangles and squares...

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride

Yeah i love the ve i cant stop thinking about it <3 ahaha its beautifull!

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
Credit where credit is due, well done. Mine was only 3k... And I've just finished paying off my ute I stripped 2 years ago!

Linzi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
Hey guys i more thing i just finished counting $17,000 cash! not many 15yr olds do that! and im paying $10,500 cash for the calais not many people pay cash its mine not the banks hehehe :)

Congratulations mate, I'd love to own my own VE calais outright, especially at 15! Well done.

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
Congratulations mate, I'd love to own my own VE calais outright, especially at 15! Well done.

Thanks heaps mate i appriciate it:spot on: