Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Xy gt replica and Xw falcon.

Hangman

Aspiring Sociopath
Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Land Yacht
Sorry mate, I disagree. There may still be a few out there, but take your wallet with you when you go looking as good old cars are only going up in price. And 70's Falcons are one of the more sought after models.

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
Sorry mate, I disagree. There may still be a few out there, but take your wallet with you when you go looking as good old cars are only going up in price. And 70's Falcons are one of the more sought after models.

Im getting another one in a week! as a investment, tbh i am over the xw and xy.... i want a torana monaro. coupe etc.

Hangman

Aspiring Sociopath
Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Land Yacht
A basketcase xy 4x4 doesn't really compare to the xw you got rid of though. I can't fault you wanting a Torana though :spot on:

Either way I'm just a bloke on a forum, mate. They're your cars to do what you want with.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
I reckon if you got $15k for a Falcon 500 that was partly upgraded to GT specs (appearance at least), you did extremely well. Standard XW's are getting rare but they aren't worth a huge amount yet. Did you get rid of the original steering wheel before selling it? Your last interior shots look a bit odd with the black interior and pale blue? steering wheel.

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
I reckon if you got $15k for a Falcon 500 that was partly upgraded to GT specs (appearance at least), you did extremely well. Standard XW's are getting rare but they aren't worth a huge amount yet. Did you get rid of the original steering wheel before selling it? Your last interior shots look a bit odd with the black interior and pale blue? steering wheel.

Yeah it was only 6 cylinder auto colum and it owed me 5k btw we finished it of! i got $15,500 for it! and it still needed work.. I think i done well too! :)

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
A basketcase xy 4x4 doesn't really compare to the xw you got rid of though. I can't fault you wanting a Torana though :spot on:

Either way I'm just a bloke on a forum, mate. They're your cars to do what you want with.

The 4x4 is a resaler its 5k we will get it for 3.5k slap it back together undercote and sell it for at least 15k i was told by the xy 4x4 club that only 70 exsist in aust and one sold last month for 35,000 rusty so hope i get 35k... Yeah toranas are mad!