Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY06 VZ Thunder SS L98. Black.

Vxcalaisv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder L98
VZ SS Thunder - Album on Imgur

Just bought this beauty. 2006 auto, upgrade model with PBR brake package and the L98 engine. 100k kms on the clock, leather interior and OTR Mafless tuned with 263rwkw. Very neat car, a dream to drive and a real head turner.
Wouldn't mind a set of simmons fr20 in the future and some hsv binnacle gauges. Other than that she will be left pretty well alone.

Last edited:

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Looks good mate ,I love my thunder to bits too

Vxcalaisv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder L98
Looks good mate ,I love my thunder to bits too

Hey thanks mate. I've been looking through your posts too for inspiration haha. Really want to do the gauges but they seem to be more trouble than they are worth. You in adelaide?

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Hey thanks mate. I've been looking through your posts too for inspiration haha. Really want to do the gauges but they seem to be more trouble than they are worth. You in adelaide?

Nah in vic , they are pretty easy . just a little bit fidly, the wiring is pretty easy just have to splice into the loom. And for the guage pod you just have un screw the lid then notch out a few square gaps for the pod to sit in .

Vxcalaisv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder L98
Nah in vic , they are pretty easy . just a little bit fidly, the wiring is pretty easy just have to splice into the loom. And for the guage pod you just have un screw the lid then notch out a few square gaps for the pod to sit in .
Thanks bud

kangavxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX SS
Looks like it's been treated very well. Interior also looks great. Nice score with the extra mods included. Agree, you don't need to do much with it if it's your daily driver..
Where is that first shot taken? That rocky outcrop looks familiar..

Vxcalaisv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder L98
Looks like it's been treated very well. Interior also looks great. Nice score with the extra mods included. Agree, you don't need to do much with it if it's your daily driver..
Where is that first shot taken? That rocky outcrop looks familiar..
Thanks buddy. Yeah it was owned by a good friend, older guy who mainted it meticulously. That shot is in Victor Harbour, where i picked it up from.