Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY08 Omega

Ben McCann

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Car: 2008 VE Omega
Colour: Evoke
Mods: N.A
Plans: Springs and Shocks, OTR CAI, MACE Tune, X-force 2.25" Catback, Series II SS or SS-V rims.... the list goes on haha

Anyway this is my first car, I bought it back in July last year but still haven't done anything to it just yet, even after all my plans. Just thought I'd post some pictures up and hopefully some changes will start happening soon.

1.jpg2.jpg4.jpg337524_266452926739454_1663937564_o.jpg

Lecko

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
clean car mate :) got the same colour. haha i got the series II ssv rims on mine right now, have a look in my thread if you wanted to know what it looks like on a omega

Ben McCann

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
clean car mate :) got the same colour. haha i got the series II ssv rims on mine right now, have a look in my thread if you wanted to know what it looks like on a omega
The SSV's really suit it I think. How much did they set you back if you don't mind me asking? Love the work you've had done with the interior leds also, the standard green lights are horrible!

Ben McCann

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
UPDATE:

Just purchased some Series II SS rims. Will probably get them fitted after my exams, does anyone know of any good place in Melbourne for a wheel alignment and balance? Cheers.

IMG_20121024_151027.jpg

Lecko

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
The SSV's really suit it I think. How much did they set you back if you don't mind me asking? Love the work you've had done with the interior leds also, the standard green lights are horrible!

sorry just saw this, bought them from holden brand new fitted with new tyres for 1450 :) and cheers mate. i couldnt stand the bloody green leds. if you are interested in converting them look up wallstreet kustoms on facebook there around braeside

Ben McCann

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
sorry just saw this, bought them from holden brand new fitted with new tyres for 1450 :) and cheers mate. i couldnt stand the bloody green leds. if you are interested in converting them look up wallstreet kustoms on facebook there around braeside
All good! And cheers, I'll look into getting them swapped over when I've got more time and some spare cash on my hands.

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Interested to see where you take this mate, Check out my thread if you ever need ideas :) I like your engine covers, I may need to do that some time.

Ben McCann

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Interested to see where you take this mate, Check out my thread if you ever need ideas :) I like your engine covers, I may need to do that some time.

Yeah I've had plenty of looks at yours haha :) Yeah something basic just made it look that little bit more attractive.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Great looking car mate.