Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My10 ve ssv

MM25

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Thats looks awsome good job mate:thumbsup: I take it you had to trim the bottom bit of mesh to make the grill sit properly?

Thanks mate
I noticed at the bottom of the grill where i used the screws, it was actually deforming the grill frame, that's why there were gaps from the bar to the grill.
I ended up taking of the screws and stretched out the mesh a little more (so it wasn't tight causing the shape of the frame to change) and used hot glue to keep the bottom in place.

MM25

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
one of the nicest looking ssv's around imo . . love the level ride height and just the bootlip, i reckon they look better imo

Thanks mate. I like to keep my cars nice and neat with only a few little touches to finish them off.
Glad you like it :)

MM25

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
2 New Photos

A few new photos of the new grill now complete :)

DSC_0267.jpg

DSC_0268.jpg

dallascowboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
nice ride mate, not sure about the debadging route......or anyone taking the chev badge route....be aussie proud!!!!

MM25

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
nice ride mate, not sure about the debadging route......or anyone taking the chev badge route....be aussie proud!!!!

Ye ive still got the Holden badge on the boot. I just disliked how big the badge was on the front grill.....Id never put a chev badge on, not a fan of them at all lol

10WVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT s pac
Ye ive still got the Holden badge on the boot. I just disliked how big the badge was on the front grill.....Id never put a chev badge on, not a fan of them at all lol

totally agree 100% chev badge is a fail...

MM25

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV