Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My12.5 ve ss-z ute

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
The front bar looks heaps different when it's white. I actually don't think I dislike it haha. I'm on the fence but it might grow on me :p Atleast you're making it yours.

I think the foglight area just puts it a little bit too much.. Not sure what you could have them as though so it all matched.

I've got the perfect solution for them, Paint them alchemy also my mates on holidays at the moment so im stuck with them being white!! When he gets back ill be painting the wheels white and if its to much ill have G8s to suit within the week lol!

Like u said on your thread, the photos do not do it justice, once u see how much it brings out the chrome on the holden badges u become an immediate fan lol

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
no update just a better shot of the rear with no badges lol, Thinking of air bagging the rear at the moment.

Anyone have bags in a ve? whats the ride like

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5

Went for a photoshoot last night, this is my personal iphone photo... waiting on the proper ones

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
Havent posted in a while so thought i would post this!

This is currently how she sits <3

Attachments

• kridmen.jpg
    kridmen.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 216