Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] MY12 VE SV6 Manual Sedan 40,900kms

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385
CAR: MY12 VE Series 2 SV6 Manual Sedan
ODO: 40,900kms
ENGINE: 3.6L V6
COLOUR: Red Hot
CONDITION: Used
PRICE: $22,000 ONO
PAYMENT: Direct deposit, funds transfer, etc
CONTACT: PM here, email [email protected], or see Carsales link below

OTHER INFO:
Excellent condition inside and out, low kilometers, lots of factory extras. One owner from new, well maintained, full service history. I have had this car just on 5 years and I've loved it every day. It's the quintessential Aussie car, designed for Australian roads and conditions. Its naturally aspirated V6 and manual gearbox make it an engaging, fun drive over any distance. Its amazingly spacious and comfortable, perfect for road trips, with room for the family and all of their luggage. As a modern large car its extremely safe. The reversing camera and sensors make it easy to park.

All of the interior factory extras, including the red leather sports steering wheel, red leather gear knob, silver center console trim and SV6 sill plates, combine with the genuine VE SSV tail lights to give the sedan a clean, premium look, with a red theme inside and out. The car was purchased with paint protection and interior material protection, helping to maintain its great condition.

Factory Extras: Reversing camera and sensors
Red leather sports steering wheel
Red leather gear knob
Silver center applique
SV6 sill plates
1600kg tow bar
Power accessory socket (boot)
HSV MyCare package including paint protection and interior material protection
Darkest legal window tint

Aftermarket Extras: Genuine VE SSV tail lights

This would be a perfect first or second car for someone who who wants a comfortable, practical and spacious car, who enjoys driving and wants a car that will put a smile on their face every time.

Only selling to make way for a Holden Commodore Motorsport limited edition.

Serious buyers only please, no joyriders or tire kickers.

PHOTOS: Link to Carsales
https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Holden-Commodore-2012/SSE-AD-4722658

Last edited: