Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY15 SSV PHNTYM

Status
Not open for further replies.

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Looks awesome mate, even just with lowering it on the coilovers makes it look 1000x better. Plates sound good to, defiantly will suit the car.

Keep going with the mad mods :)

Thanks man, yea I absolutely love this car haha. I think it's such a good car for the money. Just waiting on the rims now.

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
So went about removing the rear Lion badge today, had planned just to leave the SSV badge there, and Holden have decided to put pins in the badges again!!! So I will be painting it phantom to match. Anyone got any suggestions of the right glue or double sides tape to put it back on? It looked good without it, minus the holes.

image.jpg1_zpsnqupxl6n.jpg

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Scratch that, going to buy one with the sticky **** already on it. Don't want to risk effing it up. $60 mistake.

arronm

Reaction score
Members Ride
FPV F6 VF Redline WGN
Easy mistake. Since when do badges have pins. I took all the badges off the rear of my VF wagon. And painted the front black.

IMG_4871_zps75178044.jpg

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Looks awsome mate. Did the wagon have holes/pins too? I ordered a new badge today and a Dupli-Color Shadow/black chrome kit to paint it with. If it comes up good I'm thinking of doing some of the other chrome pieces in the same.

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
And apparently the pins exist on all the models Holden sends to the U.S. to rebadge as Chev, so guessing the ute an wagon don't have the holes.

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
So put the Rapid Exhausts DG pipes on today. Not very happy with them, think my expectations were a bit high. I can't get the drivers side to line up properly and there is quite bad drown under low acceleration. They sound good when you put the put down but that's about it. They won't be on long. Made a clip
Also I really wish there were no pins on that badge, looks good without it.

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Tried to line up the mufflers as much as I could, will tolerate where they sit now. The sound of them is actually growing on me too.

image.jpg2_zpsl1b4alxy.jpg

Painted the front badge with Dupli-Color shadow. Came out quite nice, more of a gloss graphite. Will do the same with the rear when the new badge comes.

image.jpg1_zpshnwnttpt.jpg

image.jpg4_zpshekxum8m.jpg

I don't think I will put my Black fog light surrounds on, I like the look of the chrome at the front now to break up all the black, should go well with the silver polished CV5's too. Thoughts?

Also painted my E-tag matte black, I think it looks good, always hated where I put it in the SV6 and it stuck out being bright white.

image.jpg3_zpsv1l56egh.jpg

image.jpg6_zpsdfb1wynj.jpg

Windows tinted too, still loving the car more everyday haha.

image.jpg5_zpsxp0ueaqn.jpg

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
This thing is so nice, i really wish i could afford a VF :p

Status
Not open for further replies.