Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY15 SSV PHNTYM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
Thanks bud!

Welcome!, looked through your VE thread and that was really good so might stay subbed to this one!

The VE never really did it for me but for some reason the VF has started to really appeal...wish i didn't have to be mature and try buy a house :(

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Welcome!, looked through your VE thread and that was really good so might stay subbed to this one!

The VE never really did it for me but for some reason the VF has started to really appeal...wish i didn't have to be mature and try buy a house :(

Yea loved that car! I know how you feel, was saving for a wedding too but found a way to do both.

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
Yea loved that car! I know how you feel, was saving for a wedding too but found a way to do both.

Perhaps if i start saving now i'll be able to get the last runnings of the model haha

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Perhaps if i start saving now i'll be able to get the last runnings of the model haha

LS3 next year. Thought about waiting but I've got no patience

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nice drive up to Arthur's Seat today. Very fun in the corners on the way up to the top, coilovers do their job well.

image.jpg1_zpsw4obsh2h.jpg

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
Loving the stance on this mate looks great! Using the shadow chrome on the front badge looks really nice as well, a little different to all the flat black badges out there including mine haha.

I agree about leaving the front chrome, normally I'm not a great lover of to much chrome however I agree that it works well to break up the black a bit. And will tie in nicely when you put the CV5's on.

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Loving the stance on this mate looks great! Using the shadow chrome on the front badge looks really nice as well, a little different to all the flat black badges out there including mine haha.

I agree about leaving the front chrome, normally I'm not a great lover of to much chrome however I agree that it works well to break up the black a bit. And will tie in nicely when you put the CV5's on.

Thanks bud, yea I love how it sits. I hated these wheels before I got the car but they actually look alright to me now. I've done the rear badge now also, you can see it in this vid, made a new one with the straight tips

Not sure when the wheels are due, haven't heard from Daniel. How long did yours take too ship? What exhaust are you running?

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
Just watched your new vid, badge looks sweet. Yeah mine took a while as well, about 4 or 5 weeks from memory. Defiantly worth the wait though.

And I still just have a stock exhaust with straight pipes on the rear. I don't mind the sound but it does drone a little on the highway, I just turn the music up if it bothers me though. I want to upgrade to a full twin 3" Extracted Exhausts system when I save up the coin though.

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Just watched your new vid, badge looks sweet. Yeah mine took a while as well, about 4 or 5 weeks from memory. Defiantly worth the wait though.

And I still just have a stock exhaust with straight pipes on the rear. I don't mind the sound but it does drone a little on the highway, I just turn the music up if it bothers me though. I want to upgrade to a full twin 3" Extracted Exhausts system when I save up the coin though.

Yea I know what you mean about the drone, I have the same pipes for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.