Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY15 VF Commodore

Mik001

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS
There is zero chance of engine or driveline improvements coming up to end of days. Maybe some new alloys If ur lucky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Any indication when the update is coming out? Hopefully they allow bringo on the mylink like some of the other Holden's with mylink.

Usually new MY ratified by July, official release end of September for October the year prior to MY... October 2014.

There is zero chance of engine or driveline improvements coming up to end of days. Maybe some new alloys If ur lucky

That's sad, cheer up Brian!

ihavesoldout

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
Usually new MY ratified by July, official release end of September for October the year prior to MY... October 2014.

That's sad, cheer up Brian!

Yep - spot on for release later this year.

Cruzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 2 SSV
Any more confirmation on specs and release for this update?

Thumpin

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SSV Sportwagon
Mr Holden, I would like you to update the Sportwagon's rear-end to VF spec's and fit larger exterior mirrors...

A LS3 would be nice but I would be happy with tweaks to the LS2 AND fix the A/T or just fit a ZF trans!

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Mr Holden, I would like you to update the Sportwagon's rear-end to VF spec's and fit larger exterior mirrors...

A LS3 would be nice but I would be happy with tweaks to the LS2 AND fix the A/T or just fit a ZF trans!

Haha! Yeah Holden, fix those mirrors and tweak me an LS2 with better flowing heads straight off the LS3 (hold the fancy valve), an LS3 intake manifold and throttle body, get rid of that e40 ECU, dont you dare reuse that crappy LS2 MAF, I want the potential to make more power than an LS3 using off the shelf bolt-ons, bigger fuel pump and injectors, higher compression and the ability to save up to 35% on fuel by shutting down 1/2 the cylinders, plus run on high octane ethanol.

Nah scrap that, just give me the same engine I already have but with more cam lift please. I mean how hard is it to up the 0.480 lift with a set of rockers to get the same 0.525 lift as the old LS2? And why didn't I think of that?!

Oh and the gearbox is fine but i need the revised TUTD firmware as per the ZL1 flappy, and put the proper tranny pan in this time so we dont starve on launch.
:yarr:

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
They stopped using the LS2 in 2008.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
LT1 please...:bow:

Oh, and leave the big mirrors for the Sporty Wagon brigade, mine are fine as is!

Thumpin

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SSV Sportwagon
LT1 please...:bow:

Oh, and leave the big mirrors for the Sporty Wagon brigade, mine are fine as is!
Yer I know, big ass mirrors remind you of poor fifties kid.
They don't have to make the mirrors massive. What the mirrors need is a re-shape along the bottom edge by extending the mirror down in the middle to allow the ground to be seen when reversing.

When my mirrors are in the correct position for normal driving, no matter how hard I try I can't see the ground or gutter when reversing.

No big deal but a pet hate... There's many of other more important issues to sort first.