Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Son of a gun SSV Redline Sportwagon

Trofius

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline sportwagon
Love the new baby Trofius, congratulations. I decided on the colour (SOAG), and then was seriously stressed and agonized over the Sedan or wagon, Sedan or wagon choice:mad:o_O:confused:. I finally chose a sedan:D, but i wanted and loved both. The only one disappointing thing on the colour, is the mismatch in the the plastic and metal panels. In certain light conditions its noticeable but in general not so bad. I have an Fine Arts back ground , so i have a trained eye for these variations. Overall I know its there, but thats the colour i wanted and have to suck it in. Thats the only fault with a fantastic car as ours. I will have great pride in parading my car at the Holden party send off at Elizabeth in October. The current employees will have their private sendoff party before the general pubilc and ex employees will have theirs. On with the Roarrrr!!!:D P.S. Great Ass!!!!:)
It's odd I noticed the mismatch between the plastic, steel , aluminium, when it was in the show room under led, lights and once in the sun, but havnt noticed it since.....

Such a variable colour, yesterday it look full black....

Trofius

Reaction score
Members Ride
For those wondering what SOAG is really like, this captures most aspects of it.

the mismatch between the bumper and guard looks way worse in this video than it really is, and its only visible in some light / angles..

I might try to do it again, but less rushed, and with less glare

Last edited:

Trofius

Reaction score
Members Ride
bit cloudy, but new pics, after a bath.
DSC_0209_zps7v30zlrb.jpg

DSC_0210_zpsmj7cv11y.jpg

DSC_0212_zps23rpeqbe.jpg

DSC_0211_zpspmxduscg.jpg

DSC_0213_zps2anlv2oi.jpg

Waughy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Mini Clubman
Love it, looks sweet, great choice on the paint, it's now my pick if I'm ever in a position to update. Too much going on so a new car is out of the question unfortunately.
I'll be looking at a MY17 CalaisV in this colour. Prussian Steel has been top of my list for a while, but this trumps it, plus there's no Prussian for the series 2.

Jag150601

Reaction score
Members Ride
Rav4
Love the look I have the sedan coming end of next month same colour and wheels with rear spoiler and bonnet decal every time I look at your photos it makes it so hard knowing still so far away but can't stop looking at them. Did you get the ceramic nano protection in Rockhampton and if you don't mind me asking how much I live in Bilo and didn't go with dealer protection but would like to get something applied when I pick it up

mrjasonhong

Reaction score
Members Ride
SOAG MY17 VFII SS-V Redline Sportwagon
thank god I stumbled across this forum and this specific thread. I have the same car in the same colour on order with the same wheels but from factory so I will get the proper spare. I was tossing up between red hot, light my fire and SOAG. Eventually I bite the bullet and when for SOAG.

Your car looks mint as and I am super keen. The days can't count down any slower. My dealer has told me end of this month to expect delivery and currently waiting on another phone call this week.