Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
For anyone contemplating buying a MY16 Model, hold off until after next Monday 1st August. Holden is releasing some new buying incentives (maybe to get rid of or sell some more MY16 before MY17 comes out). So if you are after a bargain hold off for another week before signing.

galaga2304

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
SuperCoach, how do you know these things? Are you going to have any info on special editions next year? I just wish I knew when to jump in.

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
monthly sales thingy from holden.

5yrs free servicing

5 yr warranty

5yr roadside assist

2% interest rate

etc etc

Flukey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
monthly sales thingy from holden.

5yrs free servicing

5 yr warranty

5yr roadside assist

2% interest rate

etc etc

That's a good deal, but i suspect you have to pay full retail?
Or could you still negotiate with that?

The 2% interest is the appeal.

MALUR8

Reaction score
Members Ride
WM Caprice & VE2 Omega
I bet 2% interest would be conditional on a heap of parameters, but I like the sound of it too so keen to check it out. In real terms financing at 2% in itself could be equivalent to good discount so good discount and 2% would be awesome.
I'm real keen to know if my17 gets better version of mylink (CarPlay maybe) as mylink is a disaster- I prefer my series 1 VE Calais old school set up to mylink in all my work colleagues cars.

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
That's a good deal, but i suspect you have to pay full retail?
Or could you still negotiate with that?

The 2% interest is the appeal.

what I typed was there general monthly deals, if they were all combined would be great. Have no idea what augusat will be

Forgot the 4 day sale

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
I bet 2% interest would be conditional on a heap of parameters, but I like the sound of it too so keen to check it out. In real terms financing at 2% in itself could be equivalent to good discount so good discount and 2% would be awesome.
I'm real keen to know if my17 gets better version of mylink (CarPlay maybe) as mylink is a disaster- I prefer my series 1 VE Calais old school set up to mylink in all my work colleagues cars.
If MY17 gets CarPlay, 98% chance it's going to be possible fully in software & hence 98% chance hence any VF could be updated to match.

timandhayley

Reaction score
Members Ride
Astra RS-V Hatch
No Carplay in VF. There's very little in the way of meaningful changes to MY17, other than the special packs that are planned.

There will definitely be deals on SV6 Black edition next month as that's the main stock issue for the next couple of months.

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385

If you're getting excited about 2% finance just make sure you read the fine print and look at all the fees, look at what they add up to over the life of the loan. The dealer will make far more money on fees and "loan insurance" than interest.

Brabham

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nitrate VF2 SSVR
No Carplay in VF. There's very little in the way of meaningful changes to MY17, other than the special packs that are planned.

There will definitely be deals on SV6 Black edition next month as that's the main stock issue for the next couple of months.

Hi Tim,

Will the standard MY17 (redline) launched in October have any changes other than colors? There were rumors of standard 20" or different wheels from memory.