Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

LastV8?

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VF2 Redline
Yes sorry got ahead of myself and forgot to add it in. Driveaway price for ME in SA should be $68,158.40 depending on your options

Wasnt a HSV Black Edition and Track Edition going for this price? But missed out on the Chevy SS Seats, MRC?
Super Coach, as a former champion of Spitfire Green, I think you would find that colour in the ME would be way more desirable than the HSV SV Black stripes or not...just sayin'

Martyr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS
I asked my local dealer about the director availability and he said 'isnt that an HSV special edition? ' before admitting that he didn't take a look at the SE's yet.

JRS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Yes sorry got ahead of myself and forgot to add it in. Driveaway price for ME in SA should be $68,158.40 depending on your options

Wasnt a HSV Black Edition and Track Edition going for this price? But missed out on the Chevy SS Seats, MRC?

yep, on the eastern states the dealers are offering 65-67 for the manuals and around 69 driveaway for the autos.

JRS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
I asked my local dealer about the director availability and he said 'isnt that an HSV special edition? ' before admitting that he didn't take a look at the SE's yet.

Arnt they a bundle of information?:rolleyes:

LastV8?

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VF2 Redline
Super Coach, as a former champion of Spitfire Green, I think you would find that colour in the ME would be way more desirable than the HSV SV Black stripes or not...just sayin'
And the track spec makes it an ideal car for aftermarket performance mods

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
Just got me a director, done deal, anyone else pulled the trigger on a director? Looking around 75k d/a with the optional car cover
Now the hard decision beckons, what colour?

yescooling

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dream a commodore redline
Just got me a director, done deal, anyone else pulled the trigger on a director? Looking around 75k d/a with the optional car cover
Now the hard decision beckons, what colour?
Just no white...the rest three look much better imho

MY17DIR

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 LE Director....
Can anyone think of a reason why you wouldn't get a director over a motorsports if you could? Considering the even less build numbers etc

SSVREDLINE2014

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
I just got quoted $68940 for the ME manual in black drive away without any options.
Thats a rip off for an LS3 commodore with some added new features. That's nearly $70,000, might as well add some more cash and get yourself an LSA R8!