Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY38VX VX V6 series II Manual Wagon

MY38VX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 V6 Manual Wagon
Tight so I will probably have the same problem. That rear bolt is a pain to get to I'm guessing after 2 days I would have snapped lol

Now rego is out of the way hopefully rockers and manifold spacer will be ordered very soon :)

5speedvx

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss
when you get it off to do the plenum spacer just leave it out because its fine with just the sealant and saves a lot of trouble. go the rockers 1st, they were the best money I spent on my ecotec! and if you look around you can find some second hand, I sold mine for $250

5speedvx

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss
I went 1.98 but i dont think there is much difference between them. You can get 1.9 and the manifold spacer for the same price as the 1.98s

MY38VX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 V6 Manual Wagon
Little update

tinted tail lights and side indicators

(and yes i know the car is dirty lol)

only gave them 1 coat as i didnt want them blacked out just darkened a little bit (they look alot darker in the photos)

Last edited:

heyitsrobert97

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 VT S Pac
Sorry for digging through threads but I think I've bought your wagon haha. It has 247000km's on it now. Just rego'd it, new clutch in cause there was none left from the guy I bought it off and he bought it from a car dealer in Penrith. What did you end up doing to it before you sold it?