Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MyLink Aftermarket Intergrated Nav for the VF

veessv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS, VE SSV
Just thought I would post up some pics and info of the Navigation install in my VF SS running iGO Primo Navigation
Great unit if your like me and bought your VF off the show room only to find out Nav can only be added new at the factory this unit is for you.
It works by holding down the mute/hang up button on the steering wheel, switching from the factory screen to the Navigation screen all this hidden and running through the factory screen, all touch screen controls work through the Nav, as well as factroy controls all still work like normal eg. volume, radio, voice control and to go back to the screen all you need to do is hold down the mute button again if a destination set voice guidance will work in the background or you can just switch back to the nav screen with no interuptions to your music listerning.
Any questions about this unit or questions about any other makes we can fit this into please don't hesitate to give us a call.
Prestige Sunroofs and Mobile Vison (03)9808 8966

Last edited:

Benboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 SVZ Wagon
Sounds like there could be some demand for your upgrade. However, what is the availability and price for upgrade maps and can such changes be made by average skilled user ?

veessv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS, VE SSV
Map updates can be made online from naviextras.com onto the SD card inside the unit and can be made by the user with knowledge on how to clip out the main screen as the unit just sits behind that or can be quickly updated by us at the shop

jasonjea

Reaction score
Website
www.aus-chat.com
Members Ride
VF Commodore SV6 UTE
I wanna know is there any other option to set for exaple on fav button to turn on/off nav ? And I have sv6 ute with extra sat nav igo but my menu is diferent and welcome screen ?!
Will you post how to get behind screen ? Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384250222173.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384250222173.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 1,003

veessv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS, VE SSV
As far as I know there is no option to change the nav button location, I think its something that needs to be programed into the unit by the surplier, as for your menu being different it might be an older unit.

jasonjea

Reaction score
Website
www.aus-chat.com
Members Ride
VF Commodore SV6 UTE
I think it is. I can access to menu buy pressing power off button on screen. (Left corner on first picture)
I have black and white menu and need password for access.
a7yze9ar.jpg

veessv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS, VE SSV
Yeah thats the older one ther is nothing in there really its just to set up the screen resolution center the screen and calibration of your finger on the screen

jasonjea

Reaction score
Website
www.aus-chat.com
Members Ride
VF Commodore SV6 UTE
Is there any way to upgrade it or I need to change whole unit ?

veessv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS, VE SSV
For map upgrades there is a SD card in the unit and new updates can be downloaded and updated on the SD card at naviextras.com