Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mylink issue

athol66

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Hi, this is my second VF and did not have too many dramas with the mylink apart from occasional freezing. My second VF though the mylink seems to forget my settings.
-change clock settings to 24 hour
-change map zoom and heading settings
-set it to display speed limits

when i get out of the car and lock it and then get back in all these revert back to what they were before i changed them. The bluetooth and vehicle settings seem to be ok just these ones do not stick. I make sure i press the back button when i change stuff but no go. This is all using the same key too not a second one.

Anyone else experience this and is there a way to rectify it? nothing major obviously just a tad annoying.

thanks

tommy_z

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Director
Hi, this is my second VF and did not have too many dramas with the mylink apart from occasional freezing. My second VF though the mylink seems to forget my settings.
-change clock settings to 24 hour
-change map zoom and heading settings
-set it to display speed limits

when i get out of the car and lock it and then get back in all these revert back to what they were before i changed them. The bluetooth and vehicle settings seem to be ok just these ones do not stick. I make sure i press the back button when i change stuff but no go. This is all using the same key too not a second one.

Anyone else experience this and is there a way to rectify it? nothing major obviously just a tad annoying.

thanks

Have you taken it to your local stealership and asked them to perhaps reset it for you? I’d try that first if there are bugs which you are describing?

dgp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
Get your battery checked. A number of members have reported strange issues like this with a failing battery.

snortings

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY15 SV6
I know you said that it’s the same key, but maybe just check to see if “Personalisation by Driver” is on? It might say key instead of driver I can’t quite remember.