Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MYLINK, Map updates for a 2013 MY14 Caprice V

MaxCommie689

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Calais V
I would love to know what STALE maps I have "eg" 2014, 2015.
I will give you 5 pictures on whats on my MYLINK 8 inch Screen. The First 3 are before I decided to get the MYLINK UPDATED ( Remember the Holden Dealer told me there is no MAP UPDATE FOR THE 2013 MY14 CAPRICE V and I think my Maps are around 2014).

Please Note : I had 18 Firmware's originally. After the MYLINK was Updated I had 12 ( didn't check if I have duplicated Firmware)

Before
the MYLINK WAS UPDATED

After the Mylink was updated.

Remember NO new maps were added

Just noticed that the ambient temperature display is no longer shown post MyLink update. Is that some setting?

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Just noticed that the ambient temperature display is no longer shown post MyLink update. Is that some setting?
Sorry I don't know about this as I updated the Software a week later after I purchased the Car.

sandman2010

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Ute
with holden out of AU it really should be allowed for owners of the car to be able to download updates to the software... its crazy that a car thats now 6 years old has not had one firmware update when my PS4 and TV had a million!

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
with holden out of AU it really should be allowed for owners of the car to be able to download updates to the software... its crazy that a car thats now 6 years old has not had one firmware update when my PS4 and TV had a million!
Totally agree with you. I going to try again to get the last and latest map updates in the next month or so before Holden disappears. I got the Latest Mylink update but the Dealers did not want to do the Maps for some reason. I will try the other HOLDEN STEALERS because this mob is a rip off compared to other Holden Dealers