Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MyLink Messages Icon

VFSSVUTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Commodore Ute
Hey guy i have just noticed that the messages icon that used to be in the menu of my mylink system has dissappeared. just wondering if anyone knows what may have happened. My phone allows full access of my contacts messages etc.

Black X

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Redline Ute
Mine did that a week or so ago. I had to unpair the phone and then re-pair it and when the pop-up on your phone asks you to access your messages, tick the box that says don't ask me again and hit 'OK'

VFSSVUTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Commodore Ute
Iv done that on my car and my old boys. two different phones as well and its not showing up. i know that they did an update when i got the recall done so dont no if that feature has been deleted or what

revster

Reaction score
Members Ride
30th Anniversary HSV Senator (Gone) MY19 Golf R
Mine was the same as Black x. Unpair. Reboot iphone. Pair. Been fine now for weeks.

harrisor

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline M6
If you have an iPhone you need to make sure that you have selected Show Notifications. You will find it in the bluetooth settings for the phone. Touch the i icon to the right of MyLink under bluetooth. If Show Notifications is turned off, you wont get the Messages icon in MyLink. It may have turned off if the software was upgraded on the phone or if you tried to pair the phone again. I had trouble connecting for a few weeks and Show Notifications kept turning off whenever I paired but working fine now.

The.Baron

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore VF Black Edition
Oh boy it was that simple to fix in the end now I feel stupid :)