Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MyLink Part Numbers and Sortware Version

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Does anyone have info on MyLink Part Numbers and software versions for Holden/HSV? I am looking at putting a CD player in my Series 2 VF with the option of having EDI.

I have been searching and noticed each MyLink screen has a different part numbers and software version. Before I purchase one I am doing my research to make sure I purchase the correct one.

#92507043 - software 2.31.0

#92273827 - software 2.21.0

#92272719 - software 2.31.0

#92295315 - software 2.20.0

#92295317 - software 2.20.0

Then on the box that houses the CD play not sure of the correct name for it I have #92275107

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
with the screen dont worry about the software version, the main thing you want to look for is the button configuration because the screen holds that so if you take a screen from a mylink that has no dest/nav buttons and put it on a sat nav mylink with the dest/nav button module the buttons will be fav/play-pause etc.
you can change the logic board for the screen if you get the wrong one with your old one etc.

make sure you get the hvac controls with the cd slot too
20190820-164615.jpg

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
with the screen dont worry about the software version, the main thing you want to look for is the button configuration because the screen holds that so if you take a screen from a mylink that has no dest/nav buttons and put it on a sat nav mylink with the dest/nav button module the buttons will be fav/play-pause etc.
you can change the logic board for the screen if you get the wrong one with your old one etc.

make sure you get the hvac controls with the cd slot too
20190820-164615.jpg

ok cool thanks, as this is going into a MY17 Redline the buttons would already be the same as aMY13/14 Redline with CD player so I would just need to swap the box that has the CD slot and also the HVAC controls.

I was also told that if i wanted to add HSV EDI I need the screen from a HSV Model that had EDI fitted? any reason for this? I thought I just needed the HSV EDI Module

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
I was also told that if i wanted to add HSV EDI I need the screen from a HSV Model that had EDI fitted? any reason for this? I thought I just needed the HSV EDI Module

the only reason i could think of needing the screen is if there is something extra in the button config for the edi, the screen is just touch display with a gvif input.
maybe ask the people that program the edi into them what is exactly needed because you might need the button module if it is different.

give TazzI a message, he is a member here and he will know.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
the only reason i could think of needing the screen is if there is something extra in the button config for the edi, the screen is just touch display with a gvif input.
maybe ask the people that program the edi into them what is exactly needed because you might need the button module if it is different.

give TazzI a message, he is a member here and he will know.

Thanks mate will shoot him a message